The main purpose of the course is to develop and demonstrate a broad and comprehensive range of movement skills in challenging contexts. Learners will be able to use strategies to make appropriate decisions for effective performance, be able to analyse performance, understand what is required to develop it and then apply knowledge to their own performance.
The main aims of the course are to enable the learner to:
- develop a broad and comprehensive range of complex movement skills, and demonstrate them safely and effectively across a range of challenging contexts
- select and apply skills and make informed decisions to effectively perform in physical activities
- analyse factors that impact on performance
- understand how skills, techniques and strategies combine to produce an effective performance
- analyse and evaluate performance to enhance personal effectiveness