There will be an opportunity for all S6 pupils to attend the UCAS Higher Education Exhibition. UCAS exhibitions are a unique opportunity for students to explore the wide range of opportunities available after school or college, all in one setting. Whether they’re interested in applying to university or looking at alternative options, there is information for all. This is a great chance to talk with university admissions staff and subject specialists, find out what life’s really like on and off campus, and discover what else is on offer when exams are done and dusted – from volunteer work and gap year adventures, to apprenticeships and career opportunities.
Pupils need to register for the event in order to attend. Pupils must print out their ticket and return it to their Head of House by next Wednesday at the latest so transport can be confirmed.
Register for your ticket
• Type this link into your browser: www.ucasevent.com/8sed
• Click the Start new booking button.
• Enter your email address – it’s really important you enter your email correctly
as your ticket will be sent to this address.
• Select Student attending as part of a school / college group.
• Select your school or college using the drop-down menu, or type the name
of your school or college to find it.
• Enter your personal details. When you have answered the questions on this
page click Proceed.
• Enter your details as requested and click Proceed.
• Wait for your confirmation email. If you do not receive your ticket by the end of
the next working day, it could be because you entered the wrong email address
when you registered. Please contact us on 01242 544 808, or at
firstname.lastname@example.org, to check we’ve got the right email address for you.
Everything you need to know about the event is on www.ucas.com/exhibitions.